Massage Therapist Wanted
The Yoga Sanctuary is a boutique yoga studio whose mission is to share our passion of yoga with the community by providing a warm, safe environment to develop the tools needed to incorporate yoga into everyday life. One of the many ways we do that is to provide a full approach to self-care that includes massage therapy.
We are currently seeking to expand our massage and wellness offerings by bringing in an experienced massage therapist who is looking for a long-term role in a stable and positive environment.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of three years massage therapy experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to engage with clients, understand the client’s needs and appropriately adjust their technique to meet the client’s needs.
- A strong intention to help others through the healing benefits of massage.
- An ability to develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs.
- An ability to educate clients on the benefits of massage.
- A background and understanding of yoga or a willingness to learn about the benefits of yoga.
- A willingness to learn about The Yoga Sanctuary and all that we offer in an effort to propose an integrated approach to the client’s overall wellbeing.
- A valid massage license: compliance with all local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Updated liability insurance
How to Apply
- Please send an email to Jennifer@theyogasanctuary.biz with the subject line: “Interested in massage therapist position”
- Include an introductory letter in the body of the email describing your style of massage and the various techniques you engage. Answer the question: “What can one expect from a massage with you?”
- Attach an updated resume with three reference contacts