Join a class, receive private instruction, meditate, get a massage or just unwind with a fresh cup of organic tea
- Experience the benefits of a yoga practice no matter what your age or experience level
- Take part in empowering year-round workshops
- Develop an individualized program just for you
- All yoga props and supplies provided
- Keeps us connected to the earth – the source of our being.
- Environmentally friendly – made from bark, the cork trees are peeled instead of cut down.
- Warm and soft under the feet – cork provides a comfortable, safe environment for your yoga practice.
In honoring nonviolence (ahimsa) – we are committed to making environmentally friendly decisions in the design of our studio and daily operations.
- cork flooring
- non-VOC (volatile organic compounds) and odor-free paint
- non-toxic, bio-degradable yoga mats and cork blocks
- recycled paper products
- all natural cleaning products
- organic tea at our tea station
Voted Preferred Yoga Studio in 2009, 2010, and 2011 by Natural Awakenings Magazine, The Yoga Sanctuary is recognized for its highly qualified teaching staff. All instructors have completed a 200-hour Yoga Alliance certified teacher training program. Each brings years of experience along with passion, a unique style, and a deep commitment to their teaching and personal practice.
The Yoga Sanctuary has been created to provide a moment of tranquility in our very busy lives. Tucked in the heart of Punta Gorda’s historic district is a small ‘sanctuary’ where you can nurture the body, mind and spirit. Our mission is to share our passion of yoga with the community by providing a warm, safe environment to develop the tools needed to incorporate yoga into everyday life.