We have designed our pricing structure to accommodate all students of yoga. Class cards are perfect for the once-a-week student. Memberships are great if you plan to come more than once a week.
|5 classes (valid 2 months)||60|
|10 classes (valid 3 months)||110|
|unlimited monthly auto-renew||*89|
|unlimited annual - 2nd family member||590|
|new to yoga package
(first time students only)
|60 minute private session|
+ 5 class package
|ANY 1 hour session||65|
|package of 5 ONE HOUR sessions||300|
|package of 10 ONE HOUR sessions||550|
|ANY 90 minute session||95|
- You may purchase classes and workshops on-line or in the studio.
- When reserving a class on-line, your reservation is held up to 5 minutes before class start time.
- We accept all credit cards, checks and cash for all purchases.
- Class packages are non-transferable and non-refundable. If your class card happens to expire, simply purchase a new class package (of equal or greater value) and we will roll any unused classes into your new package.
- Annual memberships may be frozen one time for up to one month.
- We require 10 days written notice to cancel monthly auto-renew packages. They will be cancelled at the end of the current month’s billing cycle.
- We offer credit or exchange within 14 days with a receipt.
- Opened audio and video items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- All sale items are final.
- Workshops must be reserved and prepaid upon registration.
- Refunds will be given up to 48 hours prior to beginning of workshop. Please note that for visiting instructors, the cancellation policy is 7 days. Refunds will not be given after that time.